Warranty Scope & Eligibility
All Suotu E-Scooters are covered with a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of 6 to 12 month. The applicable period for the limited warranty begins from the later of either: (1) The original purchase date of the product from an authorized Suotu distributor or dealer; (2) The delivery date of the product.
The Limited Warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship of the product occurring as a result of your normal and ordinary use of the product. The warranty period is terminated when the scooter is resold, warranty is by no means transferable under any circumstances.
The Limited Warranty NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component
- Shipping costs related to warranty repair or replacement services
- Flat tires.
- Damage, failure or loss caused by negligence, accidents, failure to follow user manual/setup guides, water damage, commercial use, improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
- Any damage due to ageing such as color shading or fading of painted surface, deterioration of plated surface, deterioration of rubber and plastics or rusting.
- Cracking of the frame caused by excessive load.
- Crews, loss of screws, stripped screws due to over forcing
- Battery failures due to water damage, improper charging, power surges, after market chargers or lack of proper winter storage (75% battery capacity in room temperature)
- Unauthorized service center repairs or parts will not be covered if damage, failure, or loss occurs
- Products that have the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible
- The Limited warranty of battery does not cover defects or damage resulting from following actions or situations 1) Charging with a battery charger that is not the original charger that comes with the product; 2) Using a battery charger improperly; 3) If any of the seal on the battery are broken or show evidence of tampering; 4) If the battery has been disassembled and used for other products or purposes.
We are not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
Vehicle Body and Components that are Covered under Limited Warranty:
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Charge Port Failure(Dirt/Water/Mud in port not covered)
- Electronic Throttle
- Electronic Brake
- Front/Rear Wheel Hub Motor Assembly
- Front Fork and Neck Assembly
- Rear Fork Assembly
- Stem (Battery Cabin)
- Spring Cable
- Headlight and Brake Light
All replacements and repairs have a limited warranty of 90 days from the consumer’s date of receipt to the replacement or repaired product.
Shipping Costs for Repairs (Warranty & Other)
Please note buyers are responsible for the shipping cost involved in product repairs and parts replacement. The cost includes both shipping cost from your address to our warehouse and a return label to ship the product back to you.
Packages are required to be shipped in the original box and packing or other compatible box sold from us, buyers will be responsible for any shipping damage and additional repair cost.
Component Shipping (Covered under warranty)
We will ship the replacement parts/components to you if you choose to repair the product yourself. Parts cost are covered by us if under warranty and you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
The final interpretation right of after-sales service is reserved by Suotu International.